Saturday, November 13, 2010

One year older... This year I get to say my favorite number each time someone asks my age. It feels good. This year is going to be good, I can tell.

Had more Aussie visitors in October. It was so nice, its the best way to fall back in love with NY and do things I never do on my own like catch a train upstate to the dia museum in Beacon.

We went to see:

Marnie Stern
Deerhunter
Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan

I really miss them already. Good friends are what make life worth living.

Yesterday I went for a run around Prospect Park. I accidentally ran into what I thought was an entrance but which was really just a little loop with some trees. I set my pace, got into the rhythm of jogging and looked down at the pavement and saw graffiti'd "Run faster Casey". It was so surreal. I stopped and looked around, I was so confused. There was no one there, I was alone with my very own personal message. In any case I kept up my slow and steady pace but that really made my day.

Today my day was made by seeing Kate Winslet at the farmer's market. She was looking at the meat stand with a small boy in hand. I was unlocking my bike. She looked completely normal and inconspicuous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..