Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Specifics

Here's whats been going down in Greenpoint Town..


Annie got to spend lots of time in the backyard due to some of the nicest, warmest, summer tempting weather I've seen in a long time. She loved it. So did I.


We went bike riding around the neighborhood to eat some nachos and the restaurant we were at had a competition to eat 12 super hot wings in 3 minutes (then you'd get a t-shirt or something lame). We watched two guys do it, get covered in red chicken wing goo and then drink loads of milk when they were done and almost cry and vomit from the pain of hotness running down to their guts. It was awkward to watch even though we cheered them on. I was baffled as to what would make a person want to do that to themselves.


Anyway, speaking of bike riding I bought this lil beauty! Its the most divine bike I've ever owned. Its like riding around on a wave of caramel. Its silent and cruisy and single speed. I even rode to work the other day, smiling the whole way. I am nervous about it getting stolen but excited about the summer we two are going to spend together. I named him Tony (the torker).



My seedlings spouted. When I planted them the packets flew away in the wind so now its a mystery as to what is what but that just adds to the fun. I am so happy with them, they live on the fridge and I talk to them when I get home at night.



I went to the Mercy wrap party on the weekend. Open bar. Ouch. I met this lovely lady... nope, don't remember her name. Nope, don't remember getting home. Ouch. I did however meet some famous people who I was not allowed to get photos of due to Marcus being embarrassed by my star struckness. I wasn't struck, just wanted to record the b-grade celebs I was chillin with. It was fun. I think. (I don't remember taking this photo.)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..