Friday, April 2, 2010

It's a goooood friday.


This is what spring looks like on the table in my backyard. MM gave me these gorgeous tulips. They bloomed really quickly and soon I will put them in the ground so they can come back next year too.



I finally planted my seeds! Into their little egg carton homes, they're sitting in the sun and at night I will bring them inside to keep them warm. Marcus looked at the muddy mess and said "Its not working!" Planting is an impatient art. I really want to see all the little lettuces and flowers instantly sprout but I know it will happen all in good time. It felt good to get my hands dirty/muddy.

Now I am going to bake a loaf of bread. This weather is so divine I just keep sitting on the back steps in the sun, listening to the birds and smelling the breeze.


Went to the Pencil Factory for some drinks last night. I find even going out at night easier when you know there's not a horrid freezing walk home ahead.

Alright, off to bake!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..