Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sundays are best



New camera. Not sure what to name it yet-- its very small and matte black. Quite suave. Maybe a french name would suit...? I'll have to get to know it better and pick one.




I made these cookies today from homerunballerina and they really are the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever made. So much for following a good recipe! It paid off. Mmmm. So that's what Sunday lunch consisted of, after a breakfast of home fries and scrambled eggs.

Last night we went to the Village Vanguard to see some jazz. It was so great! I was into it from the first note of the saxophone. Each of the musicians were so super talented. I never thought I was so into jazz until I saw it live and loved it. There were a lot of people who seemed to over estimate their love of jazz and proceeded to fall asleep and distract me. I clapped even louder after each solo just to try and wake them up. Who sleeps through jazz?




We just watched a french movie "The Class". I took photos of the laptop. My new camera is really good. Not the best, or the biggest, but still better than the hunk of 4 mega pixel, double A battery eating old one. It did me well, but its time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..