Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can-On

I finally got a new camera! It was an ordeal trying to decide what to get. As soon as I started looking I wanted the best and most expensive and got confused as to what I really need. Anyway, the one I picked is small and efficient and it showed up yesterday but the memory card is still in transit so I have yet to take some photos. Stay tuned for lots of images!

We had spring weather over the weekend and boy was it divine. We even had a BBQ in our backyard. I got very excited to go crazy gardening. I just need to start off my seeds and get some planks for a raised garden bed. I realize how lucky we are to actually have a backyard in New York so I must take full advantage of it. This may become a ridiculous dream as well as I picture a full, flourishing cottage garden to appear in the next week or so... hm.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..