Monday, October 26, 2009

One day weekend

I truly get a three day weekend usually but every second week Marcus only gets one day off and we have to make it count! We usually sleep in (to make up for the long work week and 3am finishes- not for me thank goodness!) and then make breakky while reading. This past Sunday (ah, yesterday, you seem so far away now) we went to an outdoor Oktoberfest in our neighborhood. It was a perfect autumn day.



We wandered around lovely Brooklyn, to the bookstore, the record store, to get drinks and a snack and then home to have another reading session and watch a movie.

Divine!

I can't wait until this weekend which will feature:
Surprise Halloween costumes that I have been dreaming up
Photos
Its my birthday week!
BBQ's
Wigs
Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..