Monday, November 2, 2009

End of Octoberz




I went through a few ideas for halloween
Pat Benetar
Naopleon Bonaparte
and I settled on...
Peggy Olson! From Mad Men! As with Katy, no one at the party we went to seemed to watch the show?! They all thought I was a 50's housewife. Which worked for me. The saddest part of the night was curling my hair ALL day and then walking in the RAIN to the party which resulted in FLAT hair. Oh well, I had some bobby-pins on hand that I just used to curl up my bangs. I made this dress to wear to a wedding in Glasgow at the beginning of the year.



I had planned to wear a gingham bow but it was too much. I also wanted to make a fascinator and tried to find little lady gloves but that was just the perfectionist in me!

Apparently we are a tv themed couple so Marcus was Sawyer from Lost. Once again, I straightened his usually super curly hair and it curled right back up in the rain! Ha. It was a pretty early night for us but fun fun fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..