Tuesday, October 6, 2009

pooch

Today I had the pleasure of taking lil Annie to work with me. It was a bit of an undertaking considering I had to lug her onto the train in a bag that she didn't really want to be in and in which she weighs a whopping amount (all muscle I know). We had a lot of fun though, we went for a big walk at lunch and she did her funny little cartwheel that she does in order to pee up on things.

Now she is passed out on the couch. She spent most of the day watching the shadows and light on the floor. It was kind of sad and bizarre that she was so intrigued by them, but at least she was occupied. Then she insisted on letting off some of the worst farts I have ever had the pleasure of smelling. Embarrassing and vomitous.

Ah, Annie, my part-time doggy.

People in the street and the train love her, she's so cute.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..