Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yes, its true, I have been sucked in to the crazy world of blogging. Not really my own, just reading (and obsessing) others. Golly it takes so much more work and dedication than I think I got.

So here's a photo of the sun setting in our window.

This week I plan on finding an apartment! I stay up all night obsessing about the perfect place and the cost and location etc. I know things will all fall into place though.



Today at work we had to sniff out a dead mouse. Our keen noses lead us to find it under the fridge. It was so horrific! My boss seriously gagged it smelled so bad. I was just kind of watching uselessly, holding my nose and occasionally sticking my head out the window to get some air. I feel bad for the mouse but it really did stink. The worst part is that our seamstress was in today and I thought the smell was her breakfast! Pooh! oops hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..