Wednesday, May 7, 2008

maydays

i am at my "new" job...

today involves sending emails, calling turkey and ordering velvet ribbon. WEE!

luckily i am free to do things like this as my boss and our frenchie intern are selling samples today. i had such a new york morning.

my train was late (it always is lately, plus, i hate leaving wens alone in the mornings...) and when i got in to work aimee had already left for the sample sale. but she rushed back in to get the credit card machine and said "come with me and i'll go over your list of things to do in the taxi!" so i rushed out and piled in the taxi with my list and a pen and jotted down random notes that she blurted to me, pretending i knew what she was talking about. "call ilteks, send the fax for the labdip, the first one not the second, order that elastic, you know the one".

then i fell out of the taxi at a stoplight and walked back here. SO devil wears prada!! and its a BEAUTIFUL warm day. i wasnt even wearing a sweater!

then i watched the episode of the internet series that i worked on!! episode 5 of viralcom. check it out on youtube. i make 2 background appearances but i'm very hard to spot. i feel a bit proud.

anyway, i cant wait til wens comes to visit me for lunch!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..