Wednesday, March 12, 2008

snippet

last night i had dinner with chris again and we argued loudly about politics/war/the state of this country. i foolishly/brazenly offered to pay and it was ridiculously expensive. on the way to the train we saw terrence howard

i knew i knew him but not from where. it was my first star moment where a few freezing press were taking photos and he was wearing a fedora and posed with a lone fan. it was super old hollywood and glamorous. oh yeah and the other night kelley said we saw gwenneth paltrow but i didnt notice it was her- i just noticed she was looking around shiftily.

tonight i had dinner with shakespeare who i met on the joey and david shoot. i'm helping him with an 80's horror film. its super cheezy and ace.

all the while i am struggleling with my garbage guts (IBS... sob) and listening to my ipod on the steroe at work which makes me nervous as i get dj anxiety. gotta keep the party banging ya know.

i dont know what to do for easter. nick from melbs is visiting this weekend and i cant wait. then hamish is visiting too. WEE! i love visitors.

we went on daylight savings but its still freezing cold which feels wrong. every day i tell myself it will be the last cold day but it persists. julie left me yesterday to head back to perth and i miss her already and have been feeling very sorry for my lonesome sickly self. but dinners with random lads has helped my stomach/social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..