Thursday, August 6, 2009

We're back on Diamond

Eating left over Mac and Cheese in our new kitchen






I love our backyard. I have grand plans to make it amazing i.e. lots of flowers, veggies, while still retaining the secret garden feel it has now. We sit out there a lot on warm nights and get eaten by mozzies. Last night we made bbq ribs and corn. Marcus bought a hammock. We are trying to figure out where to put it up.


One of the first things I did was bake (!) cookies... Oatmeal cookies that turned out really good considering I thought I had no ingredients and haven't baked in a year. I'm so excited about baking!

All in all I love our new place and I look forward to coming home to it. I also get in cleaning frenzies which I knew would happen but now it actually stays clean for a few days since we have no dirty/hairy roommates! I want to buy more things for the house but limited myself to a $10 toaster and $7 rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous..